1. General information
Processor: Helbling Languages GmbH, Kaplanstrasse 9, 6060 Rum – Innsbruck, Austria, Reg. No. FN 256997m, [email protected]
All data which is collected when users access the HELBLING website is protected by data protection laws. HELBLING uses such data only for the performance of contracts and for improving service.
2. Visiting the HELBLING website
Users may visit the HELBLING website without providing personal data.
2.1 Log files
Any access to the HELBLING website and any access to a file stored on the website will be logged for system-related and statistical purposes. This data may include the user’s IP address. It will be processed separately from the personal data of customers. The legal basis for this processing is point (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR. The legitimate interests pursued by HELBLING are ensuring system security and prevention of misuse.
2.3 Google Analytics
On HELBLING’s behalf Google will use this information for evaluating the users’ use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services in connection with the use of the website. Google will not associate an IP address with any other data held by Google. The legal basis for this processing is point (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR. The legitimate interests pursued by HELBLING are providing a user-friendly website and optimising HELBLING services.
In order to prevent the processing of data by Google, a user may download and install a plug-in, which is available for the most widely used browsers at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . Users can also control the use of the Google Analytics cookie as described above.
2.4 Support form
When submitting support requests via the HELBLING support form, the following data is automatically detected and added to users’ requests: operating system and version, browser and version. Before submitting the form, the user may check the detected information and refuse the transmission.
3. Data provided by the user
When a user registers on the HELBLING website, HELBLING processes the data provided by the user for the performance of HELBLING services. HELBLING provides users with a password-protected area where they can review their data. HELBLING takes all commercially and technically reasonable measures to prevent access by third parties to this protected area. HELBLING stores users’ personal data in a controlled and secure environment which prevents unauthorised access and disclosure. The legal basis for this processing is point (b) of Article 6 (1) GDPR.
3.2 Retention of data
As a rule, HELBLING will retain the user’s data as long as processing is necessary for a legitimate purpose. The legal basis for this processing is point (c) of Article 6 (1) GDPR.
4. Recipients of personal data
For sending emails HELBLING uses the service of Cleverreach (CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Muehlenstrasse 43, 26180 Rastede, Germany; Tax ID number: DE230180364, Commercial register: Amtsgericht Oldenburg / HRA 4020).
In the case of Google, the recipient of personal data is established outside the EU/EEA. Google is certified under the “EU-US Privacy Shield” Agreement. When data is transmitted to entities in the USA which are certified under that agreement, an adequate level of protection is ensured according to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission.
5. Users’ rights
The GDPR allows users the following rights:
- Users have the right to access all of their personal data which is processed by HELBLING (Article 15 GDPR). Users may request the rectification, the erasure or the restriction of processing of their personal data (Articles 16, 17 and 18 GDPR).
- Users have the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR).
- Users may withdraw any consent they have given (Article 7(3) GDPR). The withdrawal of consent is to be addressed to: Helbling Languages GmbH, Kaplanstrasse 9, 6060 Rum – Innsbruck, Austria, Reg. No. FN 256997m, or to [email protected]
- Users may object, on grounds relating to their particular situation, at any time to the processing of their personal data (Article 21(1) GDPR). Users may object at any time to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing (Article 21(2) GDPR).
- Users may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if they consider that the processing of their personal data infringes data protection laws. The competent supervisory authority for HELBLING is: ÖsterreichischeDatenschutzbehörde, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Wien, Austria.