Teaching Grammar Creatively 2nd Ed., e-book
|Author(s):||Herbert Puchta, Günter Gerngross, Scott Thornbury|
€ 25.90 (incl. VAT, excl. postage & packaging)
|Add to wish list Add to cart|
Teaching Grammar Creatively 2nd Edition offers 55 complete lessons covering a wide range of grammar structures, learner levels, and age groups, designed to stimulate the imagination, humour and creativity of your students.
Each lesson is divided into two self-standing main sections:
- Section A helps develop language awareness and introduces and provides initial practice of language areas that may still be unfamiliar to your learners.
- Section B provides an opportunity for a deeper and more meaning-focused engagement with these areas, always in an extended context, and always with a strong element of individual creativity.
In this second edition, you’ll find the following changes:
- New lessons that focus on high-frequency ‘chunks’, consistent with the view that there is no clear distinction between vocabulary (in the form of chunks) and grammar.
- A greater variety of creative activity types, especially in the B sections of each unit.
- Suggestions on how to use gamification as a motivational booster and to help students improve their memory for language.
- A wide range of texts, pictures and recordings available on helbling-ezone.com
Upon purchase, you will receive a personal access code via email. To access your digital material go to the HELBLING e-zone platform and log in to your account, if you already have one, or register for free. Then enter your personal access code in the CODES section.
For any technical assistance please go to the SUPPORT page of Helbling e-zone.